The IO abides by the standard IAB terms together with the following adjustments, which shall prevail
These terms shall be mutually binding and apply whether you act as our publisher or advertiser.
The following terms shall serve as an inherent part of the IO and shall prevail in case of any conflict with the terms and conditions set out in the standard IAB terms.
This IO and the terms included here within shall replace and retroactively apply to all traffic traded between the parties signing this IO to date.
Charge-backs, claw-backs, and any kind of off-set shall be allowed and accepted only subject to all of the following conditions being met accumulatively –
- Demand partner shall provide all details of the end advertiser (the “End Advertiser”) that is not paying or is withholding or charging back any amount
o Full contact details (name, telephone, email address of the point of contact, who can confirm the details)
o The following data must be provided by the Advertiser – all data received from the End Advertiser related to charge-back or non-payment including, but not limited to a) all data informing on no-payment b) evidence proving actual deduction or hold-back actually took place and c) any report concerning the traffic marked as invalid and proves that it is actually related to the specific traffic provided by Publisher in this IO
- Only defaults that are for invalid traffic (IVT) and/or traffic quality shall be allowed.
- Defaults for non-payment that are due to insolvency or financial non-payment that is not traffic quality related, are not allowed.
- Only defaults and charge-backs regarding invalid traffic or traffic quality shall be accepted.
- No argument for confidentiality provision between the Advertiser to its End Advertiser shall be accepted or valid. If such claim is made then the roll-over or claw-back attempt shall be void.
- In case that Demand partner’s fraud/IVT detection tool reports higher rates than the rate reported by tool used by the supply partner, and/or pre-bid and post-bid results and IVT rates conflict, charge-back shall be allowed only if pre-bid was specifically defined in the IO as a mandatory threshold parameter. Otherwise, parties shall split the discrepancy and cost of that gap 50%/50%